YAY! I have been ignoring my finishing pile long enough so last night I sat down and started working on my new name tag. Once I got going the directions started to make a bit more sense and I managed to get this all assembled. The kit, which we got on the guild’s bus trip last fall came with the scissor fob you see here as well. One of our members designed this and kitted it with some fabric that was donated from one of the local shops.
Now I just need to keep up the momentum. I have 2 small pillows that need some attention as well and then I have to find a bell pull I like for my Black and White sampler so I can get that together also.